INTEGRATED GEOLOGY, RESOURCE MODELING, MINE PLANNING AND PRODUCTION
GEOVIA GEMS™ is the leader in collaborative geology and mine planning solutions. GEMS provides the capabilities for open pit and underground mining professionals in exploration, modeling, mine design, long-term planning and production scheduling.
With GEMS’ unique centralized database, geologists and engineers gain immediate access to organized, up-to-date geological and mine planning data, while the breakthrough block model conversion engine enables users to collaborate together using different software packages, providing direct conversion between different block model formats.
GEMS’ data security and auditing provides the capabilities to improve compliance with industry regulations such as JORC, SAMREC and NI 43-101.
- Central database manages data, enabling data security and auditability, while eliminating data redundancy and increasing data integrity and accuracy.
- Streamlined data flows, central data access and increased compatibility improve collaboration, providing information when needed to speed decision-making.
- System ease-of-use – robust dialog boxes guide users through workflows.
- Industry-standard Microsoft technologies integrate with existing IT infrastructure and ensure system scalability.
- PlotMaker feature allows users to annotate plots with text blocks, bitmaps, Excel spreadsheets, Word documents and other objects.
- Simplify the Tunnel Design process by rolling up multiple steps into one.